Guide to Your Australian Wine Gift
Get your Australian Wine Gift from Wine Selectors
By Hiro Noda
We, Australians love to drink a good wine and it’s a perfect gift for your family and friends. Australia is home to 65 unique wine regions, each with its own diverse, natural landscape and climate. That’s what makes Australian wine gift so special – it represents your region, taste and style. From full bodied Shiraz to elegant Cabernet Sauvignon, zesty Chardonnay and vibrant Pinot Grigio, the choice is yours.
If you are thinking about gifting a high quality wine, then you’ve found a perfect place. Introducing Wine Selectors, who curates Cellar Door Releases including pre-selected or customised collections delivered to your door! In this review, we are going to cover everything you need to know including:
- How Wine Plan Works
- Pros & Cons
- Wine Plans Review
Wine Selectors – How it Works
Wine Plans: Regular delivery of wide range of curated wine (dozen) to your door.
Mixed Case: Value packed & themed collection of wine at valued price (e.g. White Wine Selections)
By the Bottle: Browse and find your favourite individual wine from 500+ Australian wineries
Australian Wine Gift Tips – Do it through Wine Plans
If you love drinking wine, my recommendations is that you get yourself Wine Plans and gift the wine to your friends from your plan whenever you need to. Alternatively, you can also buy selected high quality Australian wine gift from Wine Selectors’ Online Store.
Australian Wine Gift through Online Store
Wine Selectors let you select from your favourite red and white varieties or make a new discovery. What makes their online store special is that some wines are exclusively only sold through Wine Selectors. Choose from a range of Sparkling styles full of elegance and fun or experience the diversity of exciting wines put together by our Panel in the mixed case collection. Or if it’s a gift you’re after, there’s plenty to uncover from twin packs and glassware to fridges and gift cards. Simply click on the image below to find your wine!
Wine Selectors Review
Wine Selector’s Wine Plan is fantastic as they curate and deliver wide range of Cellar Door Releases including pre-selected or customised collections on regular basis (every 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 weeks depending on your Wine Plan). [/vc_column_text]
- Value for Money: You get to receive 12 pack of curated wine at discounted price of 20% off RRP per bottle! On average you save around $120 per Wine Plan. Now that’s a bargain for wine lovers!
- Great wine experience with benefits: With each release comes a membership that gives you additional benefits including detailed tasting notes, the award-winning Selector magazine, priority access to events and access to exclusive offers and discounts.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Every wine you select, including any of our Cellar Door Releases, offers great value and is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee – love every wine or Wine Selector will give you your money back.
- Flexibility & Delivery: Cellar Door Releases are completely flexible. Depending on your selected Wine Plan, you can receive your box every 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 weeks. You can change delivery to your home, office or even a holiday address. This flexibility is perfect for wine gifting!
- Easy to Cancel: There is no contract or commitments. There is no financial catch if you decide to skip or stop your deliveries. To cease, make a change or customise your delivery, give our Customer Service Team a call on 1300 303 307, 8.30am–6pm, Monday to Friday.
Below is summary and comparison of available Wine Plans. Regional Release Wine Plan:Options of 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 weeks
Wine Selectors Plan Review
Below is summary and comparison of available Wine Plans.
Regional Release Wine Plan:Options of 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 weeks
Wine Selectors‘ Regional Releases take you on a tasting journey throughout Australia’s 12 major, premier wine producing regions. These selections are a celebration of the diverse characters and styles achieved in Australian wines today. Whether it’s Coonawarra, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley, Hunter Valley, Margaret River or the Mornington Peninsula, you’ll discover some of the leading wines, varieties and styles that hail from each region’s major producers and boutique wineries.
In addition to your wine you will also receive extensive tasting notes to learn more about the wines, wineries and mouth-watering food matches – as well as a host of exciting Member benefits! You’ll receive a mixed dozen in line with your chosen schedule.
Wine Selectors Samples
What kind of wines are available? Below is some of my favourite examples.
Vegan Friendly Wine: Mixed Red & White
- ROCHFORD R SAUVIGNON BLANC 2018 (Yarra Valley)
- THE PRIMROSE PATH CHARDONNAY 2018 (SA – Multi Regional)
- DINNY GOONAN SHIRAZ 2017 (Geelong)
- RISKY BUSINESS PINOT GRIS 2018 (King Valley)
- YALUMBA OLD BUSH VINE GRENACHE 2017 (Barrosa Valley)
- DELATITE HIGH GROUND PINOT NOIR 2018 (Victorian High Country)
Exclusive Promotions – Wine Gift
Please use following promotions to order your Wine Selectors. Simply click on the link order Wine Plan!
> Get $50 off your next purchase when you refer a friend – Receive a $50 gift card by referring Wine Selectors to a friend and redeem on your next purchase. The more friends you tell, the more gift cards you could receive!
> Spend $299 or more & receive FREE freight – Spend $299 or more with Wine Selectors and receive FREE freight!
> Get FREE twin pack of wine – Subscribe to Selector for 1 year and receive a free twin pack of wine, or subscribe for 3 years and receive a free 6-pack of wine!
Other Exclusive Discounts and Promotions for Meal Box Services
If you love drinking wine, then these meal boxes will be your perfect companion! Check these exclusive discounts on offer. Check out our meal service reviews to find your perfect service!