Wine Selectors Review 2020
Curated Best Valued Wine To Your Home
By Hiro Noda
We, Australians love to drink a good wine. Australia is home to 65 unique wine regions, each with its own diverse, natural landscape and climate. With current Corona Virus situation, my after work casual visit to Bottle-O feels like a long distant memory. So, if you love drinking a good wine but want to get the best selection of wine delivered to your door, then you’ve found a perfect place. Introducing Wine Selectors, who curates Cellar Door Releases including pre-selected or customised collections delivered to your door! The company has been around for many years, but more than ever before, it’s a perfect time to consider using Australian owned business, Wine Selectors. In this review, we are going to cover everything you need to know including:
- How Wine Plan Works
- Pros & Cons
- Wine Plans Review
- Promotions (NEW – APRIL 2020)
Wine Selectors – How it Works
Wine Plans: Regular delivery of wide range of curated wine (dozen) to your door. This is recommended for real wine lovers, who want to save good $$ and stock good wine in your cellar on monthly basis.
Mixed Case: Value packed & themed collection of wine at valued price (e.g. White Wine Selections). They often do special promotion on these, so it’s my favourite service.
By the Bottle: Browse and find your favourite wine from 500+ Australian wineries… you will be browsing for a while for sure!
In this post, we are going to cover Wine Plans, as it gives you most value and goes perfectly with our Meal Box services.
Wine Selectors Review
Wine Selector’s Wine Plan is fantastic as they curate and deliver wide range of Cellar Door Releases including pre-selected or customised collections on regular basis (every 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 weeks depending on your Wine Plan).
- Value for Money: You get to receive 12 pack of curated wine at discounted price of 20% off RRP per bottle! On average you save around $120 per Wine Plan… which is hard to fine elsewhere. Now that’s a bargain for wine lovers!
- Support Australian Winery: At times like this, it’s important than ever before that we buy and support Australian wine. What I love about Wine Selector’s Wine Plan is that they select Australian wine in all its diversity including Cellar Door Releases and pre-selected or customised collections.
- Great wine experience with benefits: With each release comes a membership that gives you additional benefits including detailed tasting notes, the award-winning Selector magazine, priority access to events and access to exclusive offers and discounts.
- Flexibility & Delivery: Cellar Door Releases are completely flexible. Depending on your selected Wine Plan, you can receive your box every 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 weeks. You can change delivery to your home, office or even a holiday address.
- Easy to Cancel: There is no contract or commitments. There is no financial catch if you decide to skip or stop your deliveries. To cease, make a change or customise your delivery, give our Customer Service Team a call on 1300 303 307, 8.30am–6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Separate charge for freight: Depending on where you live, the fright cost varies. To check how much the freight may cost, please use Freight Calculator. However, through our exclusive offer, if you spend $299 or more, you can receive FREE freight! So when you are deciding which Wine Plan to get, keep this offer in mind!
Below is summary and comparison of available Wine Plans. Regional Release Wine Plan:Options of 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 weeks
Wine Selectors Plan Review
Below is summary and comparison of available Wine Plans.
Regional Release Wine Plan:Options of 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 weeks
Wine Selectors‘ Regional Releases take you on a tasting journey throughout Australia’s 12 major, premier wine producing regions. These selections are a celebration of the diverse characters and styles achieved in Australian wines today. Whether it’s Coonawarra, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley, Hunter Valley, Margaret River or the Mornington Peninsula, you’ll discover some of the leading wines, varieties and styles that hail from each region’s major producers and boutique wineries.
In addition to your wine you will also receive extensive tasting notes to learn more about the wines, wineries and mouth-watering food matches – as well as a host of exciting Member benefits! You’ll receive a mixed dozen in line with your chosen schedule.
Wine Selectors Samples
What kind of wines are available? Below is some of my favourite examples.
Vegan Friendly Wine: Mixed Red & White
- ROCHFORD R SAUVIGNON BLANC 2018 (Yarra Valley)
- THE PRIMROSE PATH CHARDONNAY 2018 (SA – Multi Regional)
- DINNY GOONAN SHIRAZ 2017 (Geelong)
- RISKY BUSINESS PINOT GRIS 2018 (King Valley)
- YALUMBA OLD BUSH VINE GRENACHE 2017 (Barrosa Valley)
- DELATITE HIGH GROUND PINOT NOIR 2018 (Victorian High Country)
Please use following promotions to order your Wine Selectors. Simply click on the banner or link to order your wine!
APRIL 2020 SPECIAL DEALS
> Wine Selector’s Wine Plans: Get 20% off RRP per bottle from curated Australian wine on monthly basis!
> MUST-HAVE WINES: Collection with 52% OFF RRP offering up to $166 SAVINGS! (April 2020 only, until stocks last)
> TASMANIA & YARRA VALLEY PINOT NOIR – Save $106 by only paying $17 a bottle.
> MERLOT MARVELS DOZEN WITH BONUS BOTTLE: At only $15.75 a bottle with $75 savings and a free bonus bottle!
OTHER EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
> Get $50 off your next purchase when you refer a friend – Receive a $50 gift card by referring Wine Selectors to a friend and redeem on your next purchase. The more friends you tell, the more gift cards you could receive!
> Spend $299 or more & receive FREE freight – Spend $299 or more with Wine Selectors and receive FREE freight!
> Get FREE twin pack of wine – Subscribe to Selector for 1 year and receive a free twin pack of wine, or subscribe for 3 years and receive a free 6-pack of wine!
Other Exclusive Discounts and Promotions for Meal Box Services
If you love drinking wine, then these meal boxes will be your perfect companion! Check these exclusive discounts on offer. Check out our meal service reviews to find your perfect service!